Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meroogal Garden Day

I headed south to Nowra for the Meroogal Garden Day as hosted by the Historic Houses Trust (HHT). This was a small affair. I am learning that you need to get there at the minute it opens. This is because they have very small hourly tours of these houses. If you are not there early you will have to wait for several hours to get on a tour. Twice I have not had enough time to wait for the tour of one of these houses. There were a little over half a dozen stalls and they were doing hourly talks. I listened to one about their renovation of one of the houses in Western Sydney.

NowraNowraNowraNowra

On the way back I stopped at Seven Mile Beach National Park and Gerroa.

Gerroa

GerroaGerroa

Continuing on the return trip, I stopped at the Nan Tien Temple (南天寺) for lunch.

Nan Tien Temple

Nan Tien TempleNan Tien TempleNan Tien Templevegetarian at nan tienNan Tien TempleNan Tien Temple

No comments: