Wednesday, September 05, 2007

the new lens

Well after we had a 3d demo a while back at the Blacktown photo club, I went out and did my first eBay order. I was worried for a while as it had not arrived. But then an email. They had sent it to unit 4 in Westmead. So it went back to the USA. I corrected the address and now it has arrived. My little plastic 3d lens. You can see the 3d image on the screen if you have a viewer. It works the same way as the old stereo grams. You are supposed to be able to do it without the viewer, but I cannot.

I was a bit concerned at first, but event the first photos like this one, when I had not read how to use the lens have worked out very well. I am happy.

Lens Type: 3D, parallel view
Lens system: 38 mm, f11, 2 elements, plastic
Film Format: 35 mm standard film (24x36 mm)
Diaphragm: Sliding disc, f11 & 22
Focusing: Sliding lever 1.5m, 3m, infinity

"front" by yewenyi [?]
front
"traffic lights" by yewenyi [?]
traffic lights

No comments: