Friday, October 05, 2007

Pilfered Mail

One of the tenants in another unit discovered a man (last night or this morning) in his early twenties going through my mail box. He had used some piece of metal to open it and was opening my letters. He said the person was feeling the letters first, to see if they contained anything. Apparently they do this to find credit cards. Two of my letters had been opened. Anyway, the co-tenant, who I will have to give thank-you letter stopped the thief and delivered my mail as the mail box was now open.

A young man in his early twenties. approx 173 cm tall, 65 kg (so quite skinny), short black hair, well dressed in black and white over sized top, dark sunglasses, jeans and runners. He had a shoulder bag hanging on his right shoulder. He had a short mustache and spoke clear English.

No comments: