Sunday, September 24, 2006

Gallery and caching

Well I wanted to head up north to visit lipstick gallery's art show, that is only on for two weeks. I was unfortunately unable to make the opening night. The Shorethyme restaurant (which I thought was a cafe prior to getting there) was a little expensive for the others. The art work is excellent. You can visit Dolly's flickr pages to see the paintings.

After that we had some icecream and did two caches. The first was Merchant Mariners, out on Norah Head. I have not yet uploaded any of the photos from that cache. The second was Wyrrabalong Red Gums, located up on the sand dunes between the Tasman Sea and Tuggerah Lake.

Wyrrabalong Red Gums Snake Track

The weather closes in... Intrepid cachers

1 comment:

lipstickgallery said...

Hi, yewenyi, thank-you for taking the time to see my art show, I always enjoy your pics and humour very much and feel I have been visited by a friend when you leave comments. I have enjoyed your pics of China especially. All the best and happy photo taking. dolly