Friday, July 21, 2006

Lewis Morley

I went to the Art Gallery of New South Wales with some of the Sydney Photobloggers. We were there to see the Lewis Morley exhibition. I arrived early and wandered around taking some photos of the gallery and playing on the computers. The Lewis Morley exhibition was quite interesting. At first I was a little bored, I have never been a great fan of black and white photography. By the time I had finished the three rooms spanning 40 or 50 years I was hooked. He is such a good photographer and I will have to go back some time to see the exhibition again. After this we wandered around the Sydney biennial, including wandering an exhibit in black cloth covered viewing platforms. Afterwards we went to Bill and Tony's for dinner. All in all a very good evening.

Entry Hall

Sleeping Beauty Mac Browsing




No comments: